“The path to opening your own Randy’s Donuts”
THE FRANCHISING PROCESS
Our corporate support team will assist you from start to finish. More general summary info about the process More general summary info about the process More general summary info about the process More general summary info about the process More general summary info about the process
You will complete our online application form. If accepted we will contact you to move onto the next step.
We will review and verify you financials submitted after the application and acceptance process.
We may meet with you in your market prior to our required visit to our offices in Inglewood California.
Training will be conducted in Inglewood California during construction of your new site. We will provide a new store opening team for your first two locations if opening multiple locations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Criteria for applying
- Must have a proven track record in multi unit food service and or retail
- Live and work in the territory you wish to franchise
- Willing to commit to build a minimum number of locations with the size of the market, but no less than 5 locations within 3 years.
- Capitalized with a minimum net worth of 1 million dollars of which 300k must be liquid assets
- Submit a 5 year business plan
- Submit personal and or financial statements
- total investment will depend on site specific conditions and landlord contributions. It is estimated that total cost will range between 250k and 270k
- Franchise fee for the first store is 30k and all subsequent stores 25k
- Development fee is equal to the first stores franchise fee plus 50% of all other stores (12.5k per unit)
- Royalty fee is 5% of gross sales
- Brand contribution fee between 1% and 4%
Complete Process for Approval
- Complete and submit online application
- If we think you are qualified for a territory we are targeting we will give you a call
- Upon confirming your qualification we will send you a franchise disclosure document (FDD)
- Upon receiving your signed receipt of the FDD we will contact you again to discuss the franchise opportunity
- We may visit you in your market prior to our requirement that you visit our offices in Inglewood California
- Prior to visiting our offices we will conduct a background check and credit report
- With a successful visit to our corporate office, we will sign a letter of intent and issue our franchise documents
- Upon execution of the franchise documents and funding of your development fee we will begin our support
- Our approved vendors will help you secure approved real estate locations, negotiate leases, design and draw plans, construct and project manage your sites
- Training will be conducted in Inglewood CA during construction
- We will provide a new store opening team for your first two locations
Stay updated with Randy's Donuts
Visit The Original
805 West Manchester Boulevard
Inglewood, CA 90301
419 Hindry Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90301